Maize Valley Fall Family Fun
6193 Edison Street NE Hartville Ohio 446323
Website: Maize Valley Fall Family Fun
Maize Valley Market & Winery is located in beautiful Hartville, Ohio just a short drive from Akron, Canton and Cleveland. Whether you're planning an outing for you and the kids, or if you want to host your company picnic, Maize Valley offers fabulous fall activities for all ages.
Fall Activities at Maize ValleyBrowse through the list of all the amazing things to do at Maize Valley this Fall.
- Grave Digger Monster Truck Themed Corn Maze - The 8 acre corn maze is going to be turned into Grave Digger, the popular monster truck! Guests are given game sheets with spaces to record their answers, as well as other fun activities related to the theme.
- Wagon Rides - Take a wagon ride through the surrounding fields, enjoy the sights of the ripening grapes, visit our pumpkin patch.
- Activities for all ages throughout the farm - “Nashog” pig races, duck races, Goat-a-palooza featuring the “goat ridge boys”, chicken run, tire pile, straw bale mountain, “Frank” the combine, animal train ride for younger kids, Farmagination village & the littlest farmer play area.
- Farm Animals - Feed and pet the animals on the farm
- Pumpkins - Pick your own pumpkins from the pumpkin patch or choose some of the pre-picked pumpkins to take home.
- Pumpkin Cannon - Watch the pumpkin cannon launch pumpkins over half a mile
- Maize Valley Market & Winery - Purchase seasonal produce that is grown at the farm. In addition, you can browse through the selection of meats and cheeses, crackers, jams, jellies, and gourmet sauces and dips. And stop by the winery to sample and pick up a bottle of wine or try out something from the newly opened Craft Brewery.
HoursThe fall fun at Maize Valley begins on September 12 and runs through October 31, 2015.
September Hours: Note: Last admission is always one hour prior to the listed closing time.
- September 12 – 10 am – 10 pm
- September 13 – 12 noon – 4 pm
- September 19 – 10 am – 10 pm
- September 20 – 12 noon – 4 pm
- September 26 – 10 am – 10 pm
- September 27 – 12 noon – 4 pm
- September 28 – 10 am – 8 pm
- September 29 – 10 am – 8 pm
- September 30 – 10 am – 8 pm
- Monday - Thursday in October: Open 10am-8pm. (Last admission taken at 7 pm) Wagon rides at 11:00, 1:00, 3:00, 5:00, 7:00. Pumpkin Cannon and Pig Races 11:00, 3:00, 7:00. The schedule is the same on Fridays also.
- Friday & Saturdays in October: Open 10am-10pm. (Last admission taken at 9 pm) Pig Races, Pumpkin Cannon, Animal Area & Pumpkin Patch all close at dusk.
- Sundays in October: Open noon-8pm (Last admission taken at 7pm)
- Monday - Thursday: $7 per person ages 2 and up, Under 2 is FREE
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday: $10 per person, Under 2 is FREE
- FREE for children UNDER 2 years of age
- NOTE: Admission on Saturday & Sunday October 10 & 11 and Saturday October 24 will be $12 per person ages 2 and up. This weekend your admission includes the Megasaurus shows.
Special Fall Events at Maize ValleyIn addition to all the fun to be had on the farm there are a number of special events planned this fall.
Hot Air Balloon Lift-Off
This favorite event officially kicks off the fall season at Maize Valley. Half a dozen balloons will take to the sky against the backdrop of all of our fall harvest activities.
When: Saturday, September 26, 2015; noon-10pm
Cost: $10 per person, under 2 are FREE
MEGASAURUS at Maize Valley
Megasaraus is a giant fire breathing, car crushing dinosaur that performs across the United States at Monster Jam Truck Shows and other events. Megasaurus has delighted and entertained visitors at Maize Valley the last 4 years during our fall harvest season. His show typically involves him “eating” two cars, one which is filled with pumpkins. You might say he makes “pumpkin pie”.
Two shows on Saturday October 10, 2015 at 2pm and at dusk (sunset)
One show on Sunday October 11, 2015 at 3pm
Two shows on Saturday October 24, 2015 at 2pm and dusk (sunset)
Cost: $12 per person
Group Packages & OutingsMaize Valley also offer group packages and a wide variety of food options. Hosting groups of all types and sizes including Boy and girl scouts, company picnics, birthday parties, church groups, YMCAs, 4-H clubs, civic organizations, groups of friends, family reunions, school field trips, and more!
Schedule your company outing now for an experience everyone will enjoy.
Enter to Family Four Pack of Tickets to Maize Valley!This Giveaway has ended.
Many Thanks to all who entered. Congratulations to the winners: Stacey B, Kim Q, and Todd.
View Current Giveaways Here