Are you looking for a family destination that offers a wide variety of interactive games and entertainment all in a safe, clean and fun environment? Look no further than Chuck E. Cheese’s! With multiple locations across Northeast Ohio, there is sure to be a Chuck E. Cheese’s near you. Plus, they recently started a fantastic NEW All You Can Play option that is perfect for families, large groups and even fundraising!
Now you don't have to worry about your child using up all their credits in 10 minutes or the disappointment that comes when one child uses up their credits faster than their sibling.
Instead, you pick the amount of time you want to play (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes, 120 minutes) and your child can play the entire time.
That's right: All Games. Any Day. No Exceptions! And it starts at as little as $9.
How All You Can Play at Chuck E. Cheese’s Works
- Visit a participating Chuck E. Cheese’s on any day of the week to buy a set amount of play time.
- Use your Play Pass to play unlimited games the entire time. Make the most of your time by pausing your play to eat or take a restroom break. Then simply resume play at the kiosk when you are ready to start again.
- When time is up, the Play Pass card will stop working. You can either add more time and keep playing, or head to the prize counter. After all more games for kids to play means they can win even more tickets, which also means even more awesome prizes!
If you thought heading to Chuck E. Cheese’s with your family is fun, think about how great it would be to spend the day playing with a large group of people!
Now you can plan a fun group outing for your sports team, daycare, youth group, scouts or any other group your child is involved in. While at Chuck E. Cheese’s, each child will receive:
- 2 slices of pizza (with 1 topping)
- Soft Drinks with free refills
- Goody Bag
- All You Can Play
Any tickets won can be saved and redeemed during future visits!
Group Rate Events start at $7.99 + tax, are available only Monday through Friday and require a minimum of 10 kids. These events cannot be used as a birthday party.
Forget selling cookie dough or wrapping paper, and instead earn money while you play! Chuck E. Cheese’s makes it easy and fun to raise money for your school or non-profit organization.
How to host a fundraiser at Chuck E. Cheese’s
Step 1: Pick a Date
Submit a request online at chuckecheese.com or contact a fundraising agent at 1-888-CEC-4FUN
Step 2: Tell Everyone About Your Event
Let your group know the details and have them invite all their friends and family to come join in the fun! Chuck E. Cheese’s provide all necessary marketing materials – including a visit form Chuck E. to your school on the day of your fundraiser!
Step 3: Have a Blast
Enjoy a fun evening of food and games during this community-building event!
Step 4: Receive your funds
Now up to 20% donation of all event sales