EMPOWER. PLAY. LEARN.
At Game On!, girls ages 4-14 of all skill levels will learn and play multiple sports daily in a warm, safe and FUN environment. Game On! may offer campers daily/weekly exposure to a wide range of sports including: lacrosse, field hockey, soccer, volleyball, basketball, softball, tennis, yoga, fitness, karate, touch rugby, swimming, horseback riding and more.
While sports and active play happen all day long, we also work to impact each camper’s growth as an athlete and a person. Through our Healthier4Me program, we integrate discussion and lessons that focus on self esteem, respect, nutrition, teamwork, leadership, goal setting, making smart choices, sportsmanship, developing solid bodies, and other core values and life skills.
Staffed by highly qualified coaches, teachers and athletes, Game On! is more than your average summer camp.
Since 2007, Game On! has dedicated itself to working with girls to foster confidence along with a lifelong commitment to a healthy lifestyle that includes sports and fitness. Focusing on a unique GirlStrong and fun environment, Game On! harnesses the power of sports to shape strong girls that develop into the valued teammates and high achievers of tomorrow.
Three locations in Northeast Ohio
Mandel JCC | Beachwood | June 12-23, August 7 – 11 | Information & Registration
Hathaway Brown School | Shaker Heights | June 26 – August 4 | Information & Registration
Western Reserve Academy | Hudson | August 7 – 11 | Information & Registration
- Exposure to and advancement in multiple sports daily
- Flexible week options (for Shaker Heights location)
- Half day option for campers 4 and 5 years old (Shaker Heights location only)
- Water wars, carnival day, tie dye, spirit contests, Game On!’s Got Talent, Crazy Hair/Hat Day, Color Wars and other camp traditions that make for many amazing memories
- Role Models who share our passion to pass on the gift of sports and all the life skills and positive values that come along
- A proven teaching methodology customized for girls that permits campers to FEEL progress
- After camp care available