Manners is a 2nd Generation family run farm established in 1952. A unique, picturesque hundred acre farm in Southern Ashtabula County with 40 acres in Christmas Tree production and dog friendly.
All About Manners Christmas Tree Farm
- Large Selection of Christmas Trees Available- Canaan Fir, Blue Spruce, Norway Spruce, White Spruce, White Pine and Scotch Pine.
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides– 6 Horse drawn wagon teams continuously running to take customers to and from the fields to get their trees. On Friday after Thanksgiving and Saturday and Sundays only. Weekdays- tractor pulled wagons are used.
- Choose and Cut Your Own Christmas Tree– No restrictions. All trees available for cutting and all the same price no matter variety or size.
- Other Field Amenities– Saws and Sleds provided to cut and transport tree. Tree Shaking and Baling done free of charge in the field. 5 porta john locations.
- Fresh Cut Trees– Nice selection of pre-cut Fraser Firs, up to 10′ tall as well as other varieties. Plus Ruth's handmade wreaths.
- Warm Up Inside By the Fireplace– and enjoy Live Christmas Music.
- Food and Beverages– A wide variety of concessions including hot soup, sandwiches, apple fritters, hot and cold beverages for purchase by Grandmas Concessions.
- Dog Friendly – Bring your pooch and have a ball!
We keep it simple here. All cut your own trees are only $ 58.
No restrictions on location or variety or size. No Charge for Horse Drawn Wagon Rides, Tree Shaking ,Baling or Live Music in the Lodge.
Open daily from the day after Thanksgiving thru December 23
- The Friday after Thanksgiving 9 am – 5 pm
- Weekends 9 am – 5 pm
- Weekdays 9 am – 9 pm
Horse Drawn Wagon Rides, Friday after Thanksgiving and Weekends Only. Weekdays; Wagon Rides Pulled by Tractor. Check for updates on hours of operation and entertainment on Facebook.
Northeast Ohio Family Fun Newsletter
There is so much going on in our area and I’m excited for the opportunity to send you information about all the fun outings and events you’ll want to check out.
Simply enter your name and email and then click to subscribe.