Nickajack Farms is an operational farm, farming over 500 acres. We are very proud to farm and love to celebrate the harvest with you!
Pick your own pumpkin is back! Head out to the field to pick your pumpkin or choose one of the pre-picked pumpkins out of our picking area. We also carry mums, corn stalks, straw, fall décor for the house and outdoors.
Stop in on the weekends and eat lunch with us at the Farmers Café. Before you head out play a quick game of pumpkin bowling or run through the straw maze. If you are looking for even more fun head into the Mane Barn to purchase tickets for fall fest!
Browse through the list of all the amazing things to do at Nickajack Farms Fall Festival Starting September 17:
- Land History — Check out this newly created timeline of the history of the land that the farm is on! Our creative team of Nate and Amanda worked with local historian David Rankl.
- NEW! Classroom – This is the new home base for our educational tours and field trips. Poke your head in on the weekends to check it out or join us for and educational event or talk.
- Discovery Barn – Interactive and fun hands-on and education activities where adults and children can learn more about farm life and the processes that hay and straw go through, the life cycle of a pumpkin and the importance of bees to the life cycle of a plant.
- Farm Animals – Farmer Joe’s Barnyard is home to loveable farm friends, including chickens, pigs, sheep, cows, llamas, alpacas, goats big and small, and Dakota the mustang. Be sure to stop by the Horse Education center and meet our lesson horses, peek in the indoor or outdoor arena and you may see a lesson in session.
- Rascals Round Up— Rascals Round up has grown over the years! It is full of tons of fun!
- Igloo — Delivered straight from Massillon’s Rezzy– Fest this fun little home is great for running through and hiding in!
- Rascals Rythym’s — Create a tune with some of the basic things you find around our farm.
- Hay Chutes —Climb the hill and slide on down. Pretend you are one of our hay bales on the way to the bottom of the hay-mow!
- Rascals Rollers —Run your way to fun on this human sized version of a hamster wheel.
- Hay Rides – The 30-minute ride takes guests out through the corn field and around the farm for a relaxing and educational ride.
- Pedal Carts – Now part of the Fall Fest Admission Race your friends or parents around Rascals Roundup Pedal Car Track. It is not as easy as it looks.
- 3 Piggy’s Plan and Build — Hey little ones head into the shed, plan your home and then build it with lots of different building materials!
- Construction Zone — Great fun in the sun building, playing, and getting wet. Move some sand and water with our tools and trucks!
- Tire Dragons — Find our dragon friends around the farm! Tons of fun to climb on, through and round!
- Playground – A great place for the little ones to slide and swing. They can climb all over the wooden tractor and pretend they are out on the harvest.
- Obstacle Course —This newly improved obstacle course will be test of your strength and endurance! Great for our adult friends too!
- Corn Maze – The 7-acre corn maze. This is lot of fun for the whole family! Filled with fun Corny activities for you and your little ones to have a laugh with!
- Gourd Golf – Fun for everyone try your hand at our Gourd Golf, set up with obstacles and putting greens. Putt your way around with the unpredictability of putting with a gourd!
- NEW! Corn Box – It is new, improved and larger than ever!
- Pony Rides – You can add on this fun activity to your admission if you choose. Meet and ride one of our lesson horses for a 5-minute ride with a guide walking beside. A great fix for the young horse lover!
- Pumpkins – Huge selection of pumpkins in lots of sizes and colors. Also available for purchase are gourds, Indian Corn,
corn stalks, and straw bales.
- The Market in The Mane Barn – Find beautiful décor and farm and country themed items and fresh home-style goodies. The Market is also where you will purchase your goods grown on the farm, decorative corn, pumpkins, gourds, honey from the bees enlisted to pollinate the pumpkins. Local is the flavor of The Market offering local baked good and fresh chocolates.
- Corn Cannons – See if you can hit the targets or how far you can launch a piece of freshly grown corn! This add on feature is $2 per bucket of corn ammunition.
- NEW! Thumper Junction – This new fun rabbit filled adventure is the perfect place to have a little bunny snuggle time!
- NEW! Paint Ball Gallery – Take a shot at our fun and creative targets!
- Farmers Cafe – On weekends join Chef Eric Popovich from Bella Sera Restaurant in Massillon at the Farmers Café for a delightful meal or a light snack. Chef Eric will bring the best of his restaurant to the farm as well as some pumpkin based specialties.
Nickajack Farms is proud to host a number of photograph opportunities. Bring the kids back year after year and see how they have grown next to our cute and delightful figurines.
Festival runs from September 16-October 27, 2017; 11am– 7pm and October 28 -31 11am-5pm
We offer Field Trips, Tours, Birthday Parties and groups events outside our normal fall fest times.
Fall Fest Admission
- $10 per person
- $8 Senior Citizens,
- FREE – Ages 2 & Teachers. ( Teachers are always free as well be sure to head to our website for a coupon.)
Admission includes: Activity Barn, & Corn Box, Discovery Barn, NEW! Bucky baby Horse Corral, Farmer Joe’s Barnyard Animals, Rascals Round Up with: NEW! Igloo, Tee Pee, Rascals Rhythms, Rascals Hay Chutes, Rascals Rollers, Wooden maze, NEW! Construction Zone, Piggy’s Plan & Build, Play Ground, NEW! Tire Dragons, Playground, Straw Maze, NEW! Obstacle Course, Corn Maze with Corny Games and Gourd Golf You can add on a pony ride for $5 (note on weekends these are only available from 12—4) On special weekends take a Tractor Ride for $5 and Corn Cannon Ammunition is $2.
Ala Carte Items:
- Corn Cannons by the bucket: $2
- Weekly Pony Rides: $5
- Weekends Only (11:30am-4pm) – Pony Rides: $5
Enter to Win!
FOUR lucky Winners will each receive a family four pack of tickets!
This Giveaway has ended and winners were notified. Many Thanks to all who entered!
To Enter (required): Simply fill out your name and email address in the form below. Remember to leave a valid email address.
Giveaway Ends: Sunday, September 24, 2017 at midnight EST. Winners will be selected and notified by email on Monday, September 25, 2017 and have 48 hours to claim their prizes.
Other: Entrants must be 18 or older and located in the US only. The winners will be selected using random.org and notified via email. Email addresses are only used in order to contact the winner. Be sure to leave a VALID email address. Winner must respond within 48 hours to claim their prize, or another winner will be chosen. Duplicate entries will be deleted. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Many thanks to Nickajack Farms for providing the items for the giveaway, and for being a featured Pumpkin Patch
Northeast Ohio Family Fun Newsletter
There is so much going on in our area and I’m excited for the opportunity to send you information about all the fun outings and events you’ll want to check out.
Simply enter your name and email and then click to subscribe.