Red Wagon Farm is family-owned and operated farm located in Lorain County. Throughout the year you can purchase a wide variety of local fruits and vegetables at their farm market.
During the fall season, everyone is invited out to their annual Pumpkin Festival to enjoy the wonderful fall activities.
Fall Fun at Red Wagon Farm
There is so much to do at Red Wagon Farm!
- Kids Play Area & Hay Maze (ages 12 & under)
- 5-acre Corn Maze Challenge
- Wagon Rides with Live Scarecrows
- Pumpkins – A wide variety in all shapes and sizes. All you can carry or priced per pound
- Food Tent – Come Hungry and enjoy Italian Sausage, Burgers, Chicken Nuggets, Fries, Deep Fried Pickles, Fried Green Tomatoes, Fresh chips, Roasted Sweet Corn and more!!
- Fresh, locally grown produce available at the Farmer's Market
- Many Fun Photo Opportunities
Hours & Pricing
Festival Activities will start the weekend of September 21 & 22nd and continue EVERY weekend thru October 26th & 27th: 11am-5pm
Admission is FREE! Only pay for the activities that meet your families interests.
- Kids Play Area & Hay Maze – FREE!
- 5-acre Corn Maze – $3 per person to enter
- Wagon Rides with Live Scarecrows – $3 per ride per person
- Face Painting – Charge Varies
- Pumpkins – Take home All-You-Can-Carry Pumpkins for only $10 per lift OR purchase that special pumpkin by the pound ($.40 per lb)
Friday Funday at Red Wagon Farms
Unlimited wagon rides, corn maze & kids play area.
When: Friday, October 11, 2019; 10am-5pm
Cost: $5 per child, $2 per adult
Farm Field Trips
Looking for something fun, unique and educational for school children, day care groups, homeschoolers or scout troops this Fall? Red Wagon Farm is the place to be! They offers group guided tours geared toward preschool through 3rd graders.
During the tours, children learn how pumpkins are grown while enjoying a good old-fashioned day out in the country. The experience includes a wagon ride, our hay maze, straw jumping & play area, a goodie bag and a pie pumpkin. Bring your camera and be prepared to make lots of memories.
Tour times are available Tuesdays – Fridays starting at 9:30am. Call (440) 236-3007 to schedule your field trip.