Storeyland is a family owned farm growing over 100 acres of evergreen trees. The farm has been in operation for more than 50 years and is conveniently located in beautiful Northeast Ohio.
All About Storeyland Christmas Tree Farm
Spend a day in the country choosing the perfect Christmas tree from over 100 acres of beautiful evergreen trees.
- Huge Selection of Christmas Trees Available – Fraser Fir, Canaan Fir, Concolor Fir, Blue Spruce, Norway Spruce and White Pine.
- Convenient Location – In beautiful Trumbull County, OH it is a short driving distance from the Akron, Canton, Cleveland, Niles, Warren, and Youngstown areas in Ohio and western Pennsylvania.
- Hay Ride to the Fields – Enjoy a hayride to the field on one of the tractor pulled wagons.
- Choose and Cut Your Own Christmas Tree – Choose and cut your perfect Christmas tree from the 100 acres of available trees. Saws are provided as well as a sled to haul the tree back to the wagon.
- Fresh Cut Trees and More – A selection of fresh cut trees, trees to plant, wreaths, swags, pine roping and grave blankets are also available.
- Warm up By the Fire – Stop by the bonfire and enjoy a free cup of hot chocolate or coffee while one of the helpers shakes your tree.
- Additional Services – Have your tree wrapped or baled for easier handling and drilled if you have an “Answer Stand.”
Christmas trees are individually priced base on the height of the tree.
- Pines (White and Scotch) – $7 per foot
- Spruce (Blue and Norway) – $8 per foot
- Firs (Canaan Fir, Fraser Fir and Concolor) – $9 per foot
- Open daily November 23 through December 23
- Note: Closed on Thanksgiving Day
- Open daily from 9am-5pm