When traveling as a family it’s important for us to find accommodations that feel like home and offer conveniences that make our stay relaxing and affordable. For example, we always look for hotels with a kid friendly atmosphere, complimentary breakfast, swimming pool, exercise room and an in-room fridge. The Drury Inn & Suites has all those things and more!
We recently stayed in the Drury Inn & Suites for the first time during a road trip to Warren County Ohio and it was an exceptional experience. From the moment we checked in until the time we checked out, everyone at the hotel when above and beyond to ensure our experience was the best it could be.
It had everything we like in a hotel and more. We especially enjoyed the extra touches, including popcorn and beverages available throughout the day.
And not only does the Drury Inn & Suites offer a delicious complimentary breakfast, but they also have a complimentary dinnertime meal! It’s called a kick-back meal and it runs for 2 hours each night.
During our stay we enjoyed tacos one night and pasta another. They even had hot dogs available both nights, which is perfect for parents whose kids may not like the main dish option. It was so easy and convenient.
Our Top Reasons to stay at Drury Inn & Suites
- The hotel staff is extremely attentive, friendly and were readily available anytime we had questions.
- Offer complimentary buffet style breakfast and dinner and the workers were always checking and replenishing the food anytime it got low. They also kept the dining areas very clean.
- Suite rooms are spacious with the bedroom separate from the common area. This is ideal for families with people that wake at different times (i.e. early risers, kids needing naps).
- Free popcorn, soft drinks and coffee available throughout the day.
- Exercise room with cardio equipment, weights and yoga mats. I was able to exercise both days we were there.
- Large Swimming pool and hot tub with towels readily available to use.
- They offer a rewards program that allows you to earn points each time you stay in a Drury Hotel.
- Free high speed WiFi that was fast and reliable. Because I often check email and do a little work while we are traveling, having reliable internet access is important.
We had a great experience at Drury Inn & Suites and will definitely be looking for a nearby Drury Inn when planning our next road trip.
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Northeast Mason
9956 Escort Dr Mason, OH 45040
- Things to do in Warren County Ohio – Ohio's Largest Playground has so much to offer families. From roller coasters to farms, zip lining to historic sites and everything in between.
- Things to do in Cincinnati Ohio – A short 30 minute drive from Warren County, you'll also want to explore Cincinnati while your in the area.