Here is a highlight of some family friendly events happening this weekend. View our Event Calendar for more details.
The Peking Acrobats
Don't miss out on the opportunity to see The Peking Acrobats this Sunday at The Palace Theater. The performance is filled with gymnastics, juggling, cycling and much more. It's definitely something that the entire family would enjoy.
- Location: Palace Theater – 1615 Euclid Avenue Cleveland, OH 44115 (map)
- Date & Time: Sun, February 19, 3pm – 6pm
- Cost: $10.00 – $35.00
Cabin Fever Day – Massillon Recreation Center
Bring your family to the Massillon Recreation Center to enjoy the pool, summertime games, food and more.
- Date & Time: Sat, February 18, 12pm – 2pm
- Location: Massillon Recreation Center, 505 Erie Street North, Massillon, OH 44646 (map)
- Cost: $5 per person
Canton Hot Rod and Custom Bike Show
Visit the Canton Memorial Civic Center this weekend to check out the all the custom cars and bikes on display for the canton custom car show. You'll have an opportunity to vote for all your favorites, and there will be over 150 trophies awarded for various categories. Save $2.00 if you purchase your tickets in advance at Summit Racing Equipment.
- Dates & Times: Fri 4pm – 10pm; Sat 10am – 10pm; Sun, February 19, 10am – 8pm
- Location: Canton Memorial Civic Center 1101 Market Ave. North Canton, Ohio 44702 (map)
- Cost: $10 Adults; $5 Children ages 6-12); Free Children under 5