On Saturday, September 23, 2017, various museums across the country open their doors for FREE Admission to anyone who has a Museum Day Live! ticket.
FINE PRINT: You must present the Museum Day Live! ticket in order to get free admission. The Museum Day Live! ticket is only good for two people per household, per address. If you go to Museum Day Live! with more than one guest, your other guests will have to pay full admission.
This year the following museums in Ohio are participating.
- Arms Family Museum – 648 Wick Ave., Youngstown, OH 44502
- Canton Museum of Art – 1001 Market Avenue North, Canton, OH, 44702
- Cleveland History Center – 10825 East Boulevard, Cleveland, OH, 44106
- David Warther Carvings – 1775 State Route 39, Sugarcreek , OH 44681
- Dennison Railroad Depot Museum – 400 Center Street, P.O. Box 11, Dennison, OH, 44621
- Historic Schoenbrunn Village – 1984 E. High Ave, New Philadelphia, OH, 44663
- International Women's Air & Space Museum – 1501 N. Marginal Rd., Room 165, Cleveland, OH, 44114 *Free everyday
- Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage – 2929 Richmond Road, Beachwood, OH, 44122
- Massillon Museum – 121 Lincoln Way East, Massillon, OH, 44646 *Free everyday
- Museum of Clay Industry and Folk Art – 330 N Main Street, Uhrichsville, OH, 44683
- Oberlin Heritage Center – 73 1/2 South Professor Street, Oberlin, OH, 44074
- Reeves Victorian Home & Carriage House Museum – 325 East Iron Avenue, Dover, OH, 44622
- The Salem Historical Society – 239 South Lundy Avenue, Salem, OH 44460