Glow in the Park Akron, the ultimate party run, is coming to Portage Lakes State Park on Friday May 2, 2014
All About Glow in the Park Akron Ohio
Glow bracelets, Glow-in-the-dark body paint, Blacklights, Glow water, Neon powder and More! Glow in the Park is a unique and memorable experience you'll want to be part of.
- During the pre-party, you can put on free glow bracelets and necklaces, and decorate yourself with glow-in-the-dark body paint.
- At start time, enjoy the music of the DJ as you set off with a crowd of glowing friends to run/walk the fun filled 5k course.
- As you make your way along the course, you'll experience the thrill of several glow stations: a seas of foam, a rainstorm of glow water, and the dust cloud of neon powder. In addition, the route will be lined with blacklights so you'll be glowing the entire way!
- In addition to the fun, Glow in the Park is partnering with Challenger Baseball and is donating a portion of the event proceeds to support all to the good work they do in our community. Challenger Baseball offers an organized baseball program for children/young adults with special needs. Last summer they had nearly 200 players on their team rosters!
Where: Portage Lakes State Park
5031 Manchester Road Akron Ohio 44319
When: Friday May 2nd, 2014
Day of Packet Pick-up and Registration: 6:30pm through 8:30pm
Run Start: approximately 8:45pm
After Party: until 10:30pm
Registration is Open Now, so be sure to Register Now
Participate in Glow in the Park
- Running Solo – Register Here
- Better Yet! Grab your friends and family, have a blast together and SAVE $5 per person on registration! Register as a Team – (4 or more) Register Here
Glow in the Park Giveaway
TWO LUCKY WINNERS will each receive a free entry to Glow in the Park when it comes to Akron on Friday, May 2, 2014.
This giveaway has ended.
Congratulations to the winners Reanna M. and Lona M.
Many Thanks to all who entered.
Giveaway Ends: Sunday, April 13, 2014 at midnight EST. Winners will be selected and notified on Monday April 14, 2014.
Other: Entrants must be 18 or older and located in the US only. The winners will be selected using random.org and notified via email. Email addresses are only used in order to contact the winner. Be sure to leave a VALID email address. Winner must respond within 48 hours to claim their prize, or another winner will be chosen. Duplicate entries will be deleted. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Many thanks to Trivium Racing for partnering with Northeast Ohio Family Fun to help spread the word about this fun event