The award-winning LEGO® KidsFest returns to Cleveland, OH for the first time in five years!
Fun-loving families can expect hands-on building, mind-boggling models, creative experiences, interactive games, challenge areas, and one-of-a-kind activities. Children of all ages and builders of all skills and levels are welcome, but purchasing in advance is highly recommended as no tickets will be available at the door for sold-out sessions.
About LEGO® KidsFest
Covering more than 150,000+ square feet of space, the North American LEGO® KidsFest tour consists of five sessions over three days. Each of the sessions offers the same interactive activities and play areas for all ages, including:
- LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from professional LEGO builders
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Race Ramps: build your own custom car, and race it down the ramp against friends and family
- Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO and official KidsFest tour merchandise
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- And much more!
Enter to Win!
This Giveaway has ended. Winners have been notified.
Many Thanks to all who entered.
TWO LUCKY Winners will each receive a four VIK (Very Important Kid) tickets to the VIK Preview Event (Friday, November 4, 2016; 3pm – 4 pm) and General Admission on Friday November 4, 2016; 4pm-8:30pm).
To Enter: Simply fill out the form below. Be sure to leave a valid email address
Giveaway Ends: Sunday, October 30, 2016 at midnight EST. Winners will be selected and notified on Monday, October 31, 2016.
Other: Entrants must be 18 or older and located in the US only. The winners will be selected using random.org and notified via email. Email addresses are only used in order to contact the winner. Be sure to leave a VALID email address. Winner must respond within 48 hours to claim their prize, or another winner will be chosen. Duplicate entries will be deleted. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Many thanks to LEGO® KidsFest for providing the tickets for the giveaway and being a featured fall fun event this year. Read the disclosure policy here.
Photos Courtesy of LEGO® KidsFest