Today, Stacy Alan from Balloon Party Pals is going to show you how to create a walking balloon dog that you can easily make at home along with her. All you'll need is a balloon, a few craft supplies and your imagination. She even has a printable template on her website to make it super easy for you to make.
About Balloon Party Pals
Started by Stacy Alan, a local balloon artist, Balloon Party Pals offers unique balloon design services for birthday parties, weddings, festivals, corporate events, graduations and more!
Want to learn how to be a balloon artist? Sign up for Balloon Party Pals Twisting School, a fun and engaging 4 week online course for kids 11+. Students learn the basics of balloon twisting all the way to multiple balloon designs. Course materials are shipped directly to your door. 4 Weeks, 3 classes a week and all supplies needed!
Balloon Party Pals
Serving Northeast Ohio
Many thanks to Balloon Party Pals for participating in today’s virtual playdate. Visit their website to find out more about the online Balloon Party Pals Twisting School for kids.
Watch the How to Make Walking Balloon Dog Video
- One cardboard cereal box
- Construction paper, colored printer paper or cardstock
- Kids scissors
- School glue and something to put it on i.e. tinfoil or paper plate
- Craft paint brush or Q Tip
- Adult scissors and and an adult to operate them
- One 11 or 12 inch party balloon any color you would like (it will make the body of the dog)
- 3 ft of craft string or ribbon
- Hole punch if you have one (if not you can use your adult scissors)
- Scotch tape
- Black marker, a Sharpie or Crayola marker will work
You May Be Interested In
Did you enjoy this Virtual Playdate? We have many more fun more that you can participate in from the comfort of your own home. See all the Virtual Playdates