School's out for summer! And that means, we now have the task of figuring out how to spend our summer days with the kids.
While we don't promote coordinating and scheduling all their waking hours, we do encourage you to be intentional about incorporating fun activities and events into your summer. For their sanity and yours!
Many Thanks to Sluggers & Putters Amusement Park our Summer Fun Sponsor. Located in Canal Fulton, family owned & operated Sluggers & Putters Amusement Park boasts a variety of attractions designed for one single purpose: FUN for the whole family!
Text “Slugger Family” to 91944 for your choice of 1 FREE round of mini golf OR 1 FREE Retro Ride ticket
Now is the time to make memories that will last well after the pools are closed for the season and the school bell rings again. Because as we all know, summer will be over in a flash.
Introducing the Summer Fun Challenge!
Let's kick start the season with a Summer Fun Challenge! Nothing crazy or overwhelming, just some ideas & simple tips to help you make memories this summer.
New videos and FREE downloads will be available at the start of each week. You'll get an email on Sunday evenings with links so you can start the week off right!
Week Themes – Get Your FREE Download
Participate and WIN!
Share your Adventures on Instagram
Remember to share your adventures on social media using the hashtag #NEOhioFamilyFun. And be sure to follow Northeast Ohio Family Fun on Instagram as we share our outings as well.
On Wednesday mornings at 9am, join us on Facebook Live for more tips and details on what is working (and what's not working) for us and share what you've been up to.
Throughout the Summer there will be various giveaways for those participating in the challenge. Details will be included in the Sunday email for the given week.
Is The Challenge Right for Me?
Who is the Challenge For
The Summer Fun Challenge is designed to apply to any parent/grandparent/family member who like myself, want to be intentional about their summer.
- Would you like some actionable tips for incorporating fun into your schedule this summer?
- Do you want ideas for things to do at home or suggestions for fun adventures and family outings?
- Would you like to join in a community of like minded people who want to encourage you and support you in your summer adventures?
If you answered yes to any of those questions…the Challenge is for YOU!
The tips and free downloads can be applied whether you have a toddler, elementary school age child or a teen. And it doesn't matter if you stay at home, work part or full time or something in between.
If you are ready and willing to have some fun this summer, I'd love for you to join us!
How the Challenge Works
- Start the week off right with a Summer Fun Challenge Email – Every Sunday night throughout the summer, you'll receive an email with details on the challenge topic of the week and a free download with tips, inspiration and ideas to help you make your summer more relaxing and fun.
- Get Support & Encouragement during the Mid Week Check-in – On Wednesday mornings at 9am, join us on Facebook Live for more tips and details on what is working (and what's not working) for us and share what you've been up to.
- Receive Ideas & Inspiration from Other Local Families – Remember to share your adventures on social media using the hashtag #NEOhioFamilyFun. And be sure to follow Northeast Ohio Family Fun on Instagram as we share our outings as well.
- Participate and WIN! – Throughout the Summer there will be various giveaways for those participating in the challenge. Details will be included in the Sunday email for the given week.
Let's Get Started!
The challenge starts on May 23. We hope you'll join us!