School's out for summer! And that means, we now have the task of figuring out how to spend our summer days with the kids.
Sign Up for the FREE 2018 Summer Fun Challenge
While I don't promote coordinating and scheduling all their waking hours, I do encourage you to be intentional about incorporating fun activities and events into your summer. For their sanity and yours!
Now is the time to make memories that will last well after the pools are closed for the season and the school bell rings again. Because as we all know, summer will be over in a flash.
Introducing the Summer Fun Challenge!
Let's kick start the season with a Summer Fun Challenge! Nothing crazy or overwhelming, just some ideas & simple tips to help you make memories this summer.
New videos and FREE downloads will be available at the start of each week. You'll get an email on Sunday evenings with links so you can start the week off right!
Week Themes – Get Your FREE Download
Participate and WIN!
Share your Adventures on Instagram
Remember to share your adventures on social media using the hashtag #NEOhioFamilyFun. And be sure to follow Northeast Ohio Family Fun on Instagram as we share our outings as well.
We love giving away prizes, and now is your chance to WIN! It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Step 1 – Anytime during the weeks listed, simply post a photo to Instagram showcasing the prompt for the week.
- June 19 – 25: Explore the Great Outdoors
- July 10 – 16: Favorite Summer Fun Activity
- July 17 – 23: Wet & Wild Water Fun
Step 2 – Remember to use the hashtag #NEOhioFamilyFun
Step 3 – At the end of the week we will select a random winner. The winners will get their choice of the following:
- Family 4 Pack of Tickets to the Cleveland Zoo
- Family 4 Pack of Tickets to Cleveland Botanical Garden – They have a LEGO Exhibit this Summer
- Family 4 Pack of Ticket to Akron Rubber Ducks Regular Season Game of Choice
- $50 Target Gift Card
Is The Challenge Right for Me?
Who is the Challenge For
The Summer Fun Challenge is designed to apply to any parent/grandparent/family member who like myself, want to be intentional about their summer.
- Would you like some actionable tips for incorporating fun into your schedule this summer?
- Do you want ideas for things to do at home or suggestions for fun adventures and family outings?
- Would you like to join in a community of like minded people who want to encourage you and support you in your summer adventures?
If you answered yes to any of those questions…the Challenge is for YOU!
The tips and free downloads can be applied whether you have a toddler, elementary school age child or a teen. And it doesn't matter if you stay at home, work part or full time or something in between.
If you are ready and willing to have some fun this summer, I'd love for you to join us!
How the Challenge Works
- Start the week off right with a Summer Fun Challenge Email – Every Sunday night throughout the summer, you'll receive an email with details on the challenge topic of the week and a free download with tips, inspiration and ideas to help you make your summer more relaxing and fun.
- Get Support & Encouragement during the Mid Week Check-in – On Wednesday mornings at 9am, join us on Facebook Live for more tips and details on what is working (and what's not working) for us and share what you've been up to.
- Receive Ideas & Inspiration from Other Local Families – Remember to share your adventures on social media using the hashtag #NEOhioFamilyFun. And be sure to follow Northeast Ohio Family Fun on Instagram as we share our outings as well.
- Participate and WIN! – Anytime during the following weeks (June 19-25; July 3-9, July 17-23), simply post a photo to Instagram related to the challenge for that week. Contest details will be included in the Sunday email for the given week.
Let's Get Started!
The challenge starts on May 23. I hope you'll join us!