The six page downloadable Scavenger Hunt Includes:
- 12 question scavenger hunt with mystery phrase final answer
- Detailed map with clearly marked path
- Scavenger hunt tips to make your hunt a success
- Details on where to get a hint in case you get stuck
- Spot-it scavenger hunt for little kids
- 5 choose your own adventures & fun photo-op ideas
- Our top picks for things to do near the park
Two different ways to play:
Paper & Pen – Simply print out the PDF version of the scavenger hunt and grab a pen or pencil and you're all set. If you have a clipboard or folder bring it along too so you have a hard surface to write on. NOTE: This is the recommended way to play.
Mobile Device – Prefer to use your tablet? Simply download the 6 image files. There is one image for each page of the scavenger hunt. Then use the built in photo editor to fill out the scavenger hunt as you go. NOTE: This will be more time consuming than printing out the PDF and using pen & paper, but it is an option.
Scavenger Hunt Details
The scavenger hunt is great for families, small groups and kids of all ages.
Location – 123 Tuscarawas St NW, Canal Fulton, OH 44614
Suggested Starting Point – Park in the large parking lot at St. Helena Park. It is a short walk to the starting point.
Walking Distance – Approximately 1 mile
What You’ll See –Founded in the early 1800s along the Ohio & Erie Canal, the city of Canal Fulton is full of history and charm. Enjoy a stroll along the canal, check out the restored canal boat, pass by historical buildings and unique shops as you make your way through the square and visit the playground at St. Helena Park.