The six page downloadable Scavenger Hunt Includes:
- 12 question scavenger hunt with mystery phrase final answer
- Detailed map with clearly marked path
- Scavenger hunt tips to make your hunt a success
- Details on where to get a hint in case you get stuck
- Spot-it scavenger hunt for little kids
- 5 choose your own adventures & fun photo-op ideas
- Our top picks for things to do near the park
Scavenger Hunt Details
The scavenger hunt is great for families, small groups and kids of all ages.
Location – 800 E 9th Street Pier, Cleveland, OH 44114
Starting Point – Choose one of the nearby parking lots (parking fees will apply) and make the short walk to the starting point.
Parking Closest to Starting Point:
- East 9th Street & Marginal – 726 N. Marginal Road Cleveland, OH 44114
- North Point Garage – 1111 East 9TH Street Cleveland, OH 44114
Walking Distance – Approximately 1 mile
What You’ll See – Views of Lake Erie & the Cleveland Skyline, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame,
Cleveland Script Sign, First Energy Stadium, Great Lakes Science Center, Steamship William G. Mather, Voinovich Bicentennial Park
There are no reviews yet.