The six page downloadable Scavenger Hunt Includes:
- 12 question scavenger hunt with mystery phrase final answer
- Detailed map with clearly marked path
- Scavenger hunt tips to make your hunt a success
- Details on where to get a hint in case you get stuck
- Spot-it scavenger hunt for little kids
- 5 choose your own adventures & fun photo-op ideas
- Our top picks for things to do near the park
Two different ways to play:
Paper & Pen – Simply print out the PDF version of the scavenger hunt and grab a pen or pencil and you're all set. If you have a clipboard or folder bring it along too so you have a hard surface to write on. NOTE: This is the recommended way to play.
Mobile Device – Prefer to use your tablet? Simply download the 7 image files. There is one image for each page of the scavenger hunt. Then use the built in photo editor to fill out the scavenger hunt as you go. NOTE: This will be more time consuming than printing out the PDF and using pen & paper, but it is an option.
Scavenger Hunt Details
The scavenger hunt is great for families, small groups and kids of all ages.
Location – 800 E 9th Street Pier, Cleveland, OH 44114
Starting Point – Choose one of the nearby parking lots (parking fees will apply) and make the short walk to the starting point.
Parking Closest to Starting Point:
- East 9th Street & Marginal – 726 N. Marginal Road Cleveland, OH 44114
- North Point Garage – 1111 East 9TH Street Cleveland, OH 44114
Walking Distance – Approximately 1 mile
What You’ll See – Views of Lake Erie & the Cleveland Skyline, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame,
Cleveland Script Sign, First Energy Stadium, Great Lakes Science Center, Steamship William G. Mather, Voinovich Bicentennial Park