The six page downloadable Scavenger Hunt Includes:
- 10 question scavenger hunt with mystery phrase final answer
- Detailed map with clearly marked path
- Scavenger hunt tips to make your hunt a success
- Details on where to get a hint in case you get stuck
- Spot-it scavenger hunt for little kids
- 5 choose your own adventures & fun photo-op ideas
- Our top picks for things to do near the park
Two different ways to play:
Paper & Pen – Simply print out the PDF version of the scavenger hunt and grab a pen or pencil and you're all set. If you have a clipboard or folder bring it along too so you have a hard surface to write on. NOTE: This is the recommended way to play.
Mobile Device – Prefer to use your tablet? Simply download the 6 image files. There is one image for each page of the scavenger hunt. Then use the built in photo editor to fill out the scavenger hunt as you go. NOTE: This will be more time consuming than printing out the PDF and using pen & paper, but it is an option.
Scavenger Hunt Details
The scavenger hunt is great for families, small groups and kids of all ages.
Location – 993 Goodyear Park Blvd, Mogadore, OH 44260
Starting Point – When you arrive at the park, drive all the way back to the farthest parking lot. The scavenger hunt starts by this parking lot.
Walking Distance – Approximately 1 mile
What You’ll See – Dog Park, Miniature Golf Course, Marina, Wingfoot Lake, Goodyear Blimp Hangar