Located in the City of Green this 62.5 acre parks has something for all ages and interests including a large fully enclosed playground, stocked fishing pond, paved walking trails, hiking trails through the woods and many sports options.
All About Boettler Park & Playground
The main playground at Boettler park is great for older children because of the many climbing structures. There are rock walls, rope webs, slides and swings.
The park also features two large zip lines. They are some of the larger zip lines that we've ever seen at a park and are very popular.
There are also infant swings and a few smaller play structures geared toward younger children, but the majority of the playground is geared toward elementary age children.
In addition to the playground, the park has a 1.2 mile paved walking trail that is perfect for strollers as well as some nature trails that lead through the woods that surround the park.
For the sport lover, the park has frisbee golf, basketball, tennis and sand volleyball.
Tips for Your Trip from Other Parents
- There are a number of hiking trails at Southgate Park (located right next to Boettler Park playground). The trails aren't clearly marked, so make sure you take a picture of the trial map located at the trail entrance.
- The paved trail is perfect for strollers and the path winds around the playground, fields and lake.
- There is not much shade at the playground or on the paved walking path so bring something to protect yourself and your kids from the sun.
- The lake is stocked with fish and no fishing license is required. If you do fish, be sure to throw back the small ones.
- Dogs are not permitted by the playground, but you can bring them to walk the trails at Southgate Park.
Have Tips to About Boettler Park to share? Leave a comment below to let us know. Thanks!
Boettler Park & Playground Features & Amenities
- Large fully enclosed playground (newly remodeled in 2016)
- Bathrooms (located a short walk from the playground)
- Stocked fishing pond
- Large paved parking lot
- Nature Trails (located at Southgate Park section)
- 1.2 Mile Paved Walking Trail
- Sports & Recreation
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Sand Volleyball Courts
- Soccer Fields
- 9 hole frisbee golf course
- Two covered pavilions with picnic tables (can be rented out)
- Plenty of Green Space and Shade
- Sled Riding in Winter
Boettler Park & Playground
5300 Massillon Rd, North Canton, OH 44720
Located in the City of Green this 62.5 acre parks has something for all ages and interests