Central Park in Green is a newer park opened in 2016 located adjacent to the Green Intermediate School. There is a playground with a toddler area and rock wall, splash pad, and paved walking trail. There is also a large amphitheater and community hall where several community events are held.
Below are pictures and details about the park. Have a tip about Central Park to share? Leave a comment below. Thanks!
Things to do at Central Park in Green
The playground has something for children of all ages. There is a slide, several climbing structures, and a rock wall as well a toddler area full of interactive fun. There are also two regular swings and an infant swing. The park also has grassy areas for the kids to run around or play ball.
There is also a one mile paved walking trail that winds around the park, perfect for taking the stroller or wagon.
Next to the playground there is also a splash pad which is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. It is a great way to cool down during the hot summer months!
Tips for Visiting Central Park in Green
- Community events are hosted at the park throughout the year including free fitness classes, live concerts, and holiday fun. Check out the city’s Facebook page for more information here.
- There is not a lot of shade at the playground or splash pad. Make sure to bring a hat and sunscreen.
- There are shaded picnic tables near the playground. It’s a perfect area to sit and enjoy a picnic lunch.
- The hiking trail around the ponds is paved which is perfect for strollers and wagons.
- The splash pad can be slippery. It might be a good idea to bring water shoes to prevent falls.
- Pets are permitted in the park but not in the splash pad, amphitheater, or community center.
- Check out the park rules before you go here
Have tips about visiting Central Park? Leave a comment below. Thanks!
Central Park Features & Amenities
- A playground for children of all ages
- Toddler Area
- Infant and Regular Swings
- Open Grassy Areas
- Paved one-mile walking trail
- Splash Pad
- Shaded picnic table area
- Gaga Ball Pit
- Large Amphitheater and Community Hall
- Lots of parking
- 3 ponds (No swimming or fishing)
Central Park – City of Green
1795 Steese Road, Uniontown, OH 44685
You may also be Interested In: