Memorial Park is another great outdoor destination in Medina County. The park has a large wooden playground that looks like a castle, Frisbee golf, a public swimming pool and lots of green space.
As you walk up to JUMP playground it's easy to see why kids will love it. For one, it's very large with lots of different passages and areas to play. For two, it looks like a castle which is great for imaginary play.
All About Memorial Park Medina Ohio
The playground has so many different places for kids to explore. Thankfully, the entire playground has a fence around, which makes it easier to relax knowing your kids can't wander off.
These tire swing climbing structures were a huge hit with my kids. We all climbed on, rocked back and forth and laughed as we held on tightly. There was also a miniature basketball court connected to the playground.
Insider Tip: Bring along a basketball and Frisbee so your kids can play on the court and try out the disc golf course.
The playground had two sets of swings which had a number of regular and infant swings and located nearby is a large covered pavilion with plenty of picnic tables and a grill. It would be a great destination for a birthday party.
Tips for Visiting Medina Memorial Park
- Bring along a basketball and Frisbee so your kids can play on the court and try out the disc golf course.
- Dogs are welcome at the park and there is a nice fenced dog park for them to run and play.
- There is a small plastic play structure located behind the pool. If you have a young toddler that has a difficult time with stairs this may be a better option that then larger playground.
- During the summer you can purchase daily admission or season passes to the pool. They also have an option to purchase a 5 visit punch card. Find Out More
Have Tips to About Medina Memorial Park to share? Leave a comment below to let us know. Thanks!
Memorial Park J.U.M.P. Playground Medina Ohio Features & Amenities
This 10 acre park is located off East Homestead St.
- 10 acres
- Large Paved Parking Lot
- Covered Pavilion
- Lots of Green Space and Shade
- Fenced in Dog Park
- Large Castle Like Wooden Playground
- Multiple Bridges & Climbing Structures
- Two Swing-sets (Regular, Infant and Accessible Swings)
- Tire Swings
- Multiple Slides
- Mini Basketball Court
- Sports & Recreation
- Mini Basketball Court (located in the playground)
- 9 hole Frisbee Disc Golf Course
- Swimming Pool
Memorial Pak JUMP Playground
East Homestead St. Medina, Ohio 44256
You may also be Interested In:
- Playground Near Me – The best area playgrounds
- Things to Do with Kids in Northeast Ohio – The ultimate list of fun places to go and things to do