Do you have a pint-sized adventure-seeker in your family? Then Memphis Kiddie Park is the place for you! This mini theme park is the perfect fit for those who aren’t ready for the real deal quite yet. With 10 child-appropriate rides, a concession stand, an arcade, and a mini-golf course, you are in for an entire afternoon of fun.
Memphis Kiddie Park is one of the few kiddie parks left around the country and it is right here in Northeast Ohio. Be sure to bring your camera along for all of those, “look, mom, no hands” moments and smiles!
Memphis Kiddie Park Rides
One of the great aspects about this theme park is the compact space. Rides are not set miles apart from one another, which makes exploring the entire place an easy feat. All the rides at are based on height, and most children 50 inches and under can ride all of the rides by themselves.
There are a few rides like the mini roller coaster and the train that might need an adult to ride along with smaller kids as well. Boats, rockets and cars are a few of the fun designs that kids can take for a ride.
The variety of rides allows families to meet the needs of both bigger kids and their younger friends or siblings. Bathrooms and a concession stand are ideal for needed breaks and there are shaded tables to sit for a while.
The park offers both individual and group rates, so be sure to check out their pricing. We actually attended with our neighborhood playgroup and saved with the group rates. Also, there is no gate fee, parking is free and tickets never expire.
Tips for Your Trip to Memphis Kiddie Park from Other Local Parents
- The best value is buying the book of 25 tickets. Each ride is one ticket and if you don't use then all you can come back on another day or year since the tickets never expire.
- The park offers both individual and group rates, so be sure to check out their pricing if you are planning to visit with a group of friends.
- These rides are perfect sized and speed for kids under 5. It will keep kids entertained and becasue of the smaller size, it's just a short walk between rides.
- You can't bring in outside food or drinks, but you can purchase them from the concession area.
Memphis Kiddie Park
10340 Memphis Ave, Brooklyn OH, 44144
You May Also be Interested In
- Outdoor Play Centers – Details on all the outdoor play centers across Northeast Ohio.
- Summer Fun Guide – Ideas and Inspiration of 100+ Things to do with Kids this summer
- Things to Do this Weekend – Details on the fun events taking place across Northeast Ohio this weekend.
Leave a Reply