Spend the day with your family at this huge playground in Berea. With equipment built for children of all ages and a shaded picnic area for breaks, this will surely be a new favorite destination for the whole family.
Things to do at Parknoll Playground
The Playground at Parknoll Park is absolutely huge! For small children, there is a small play structure, infant swings, and an ice cream parlor for imaginative play. For older children, there are several large slides, a tire swing, a climbing structure, teeter totter, standing rocker, and much more!
Benches line the outside of the playground and a small shaded area with 4 picnic tables are great for taking breaks and enjoying a snack.
Tips for Visiting Parknoll Playground
- The ground covering on the playground is wood mulch. Make sure your children wear appropriate shoes.
- There is not a lot of shade on the playground. Bring sunscreen and extra water.
- The only restrooms available are portable bathrooms by the baseball fields.
- If your children love imaginative play, consider bringing pretend ice cream treats to play in the ice cream parlor for some extra fun.
Parknoll Playground Features & Amenities
- Huge Playground
- Small Play Structures for Young Children
- Adapted Swing
- Bench, Infant, and Tire Swings
- Shaded Picnic Area
- Imaginative Play Area
- Several Climbing Structures
- Wood Mulch Ground Covering
- Several Benches and Trash Bins
- Portable Restrooms
499 Nobottom Rd, Berea, OH 44017
- Playground Near Me – The best area playgrounds
- Things to Do with Kids in Northeast Ohio – The ultimate list of fun places to go and things to do