With a beautiful playground, hiking trails, and ADA accessible walking path there is so much to do at this amazing park in Wooster!
Below are pictures and details about the park. Have a tip about Christmas Run Park to share? Leave a comment below. Thanks!
Things to Do at Christmas Run Park
The new all-inclusive Kiwanis playground was opened in 2016 and has some very unique features including a zip line, a “log” slide, and even a tree house!
After the playground, take a hike through the woods on the primitive trails, explore the creek, or enjoy a relaxing walk on the ADA accessible walking path.
There are also several sports facilities including 2 sets of tennis courts, 2 full size basketball courts, and six pickleball courts!
Tips for Visiting Christmas Run Park
- There is not a lot of shade while on the playground. Make sure to wear sunscreen and bring a hat.
- The walking path is ADA Accessible which makes it great for taking the stroller or wagon along.
- The playground is pretty large and not fully enclosed. Make sure to go over safety rules with your children before heading out.
- Primitive trails and other areas of the park could be buggy. Make sure to wear pants and tennis shoes if going into the woods and bring some bug spray.
Have tips about visiting Christmas Run Park? Leave a comment below. Thanks!
Christmas Run Park Features & Amenities
- All-Inclusive Kiwanis Playground
- Tree House
- Zip Line
- Regular, Tire, and Infant Swings
- ADA Accessible walking path
- Primitive Trails
- Seven Pavillions
- Water Fountain
- Creek with Covered Bridge
- Sports & Recreation
- Tennis Courts
- Pickleball Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Swimming Pool
- Spray Feature
- Diving Boards
- Water Slides
- Zero Depth Entrance
Christmas Run Park
700 N. Grant St, Wooster, OH 44691
You may also be Interested In: