Located in Guilford Township in Medina County is Hubbard Valley Park. The large park consists of multiple nature trails a large 21 acre lake and a small playground.
It's typically less crowded that some of the other popular parks in Medina County and it's a great place to spend the afternoon.
All About Hubbard Valley Park & Playground
A large 21 acre lake, complete with a fishing pier is at the center of the park. You can either fish from the pier or from the shoreline.
The nature trails provide a beautiful walk as they wind around the lake, through the meadows and wooded areas. It's beautiful any time of the year.
In addition to the nature trails, there is also a half mile paved walkway that makes it way by the play area, pavilion, through the fields where the sledding hill is and to a bridge that leads to the nature trails.
Tips for Your Trip from Other Parents
- This is a great park if you want or avoid the congestion found at most other central Medina city parks especially during the summer and grade school spring break.
- The main trail is a perfect mix of woods & sunshine along the lake, and it's a great length for my young daughter to hike. It's never crowded and it has lovely changes with the seasons.
- You can easily see the play ground from the main fishing spot (fishing pier).
- The paved trail is perfect for strollers. A jogging stroller also works well on the trails that are unpaved.
- There are trees around the playground, but if you come during the middle of the day, bring sunscreen because it will be in full sun.
- Dogs are welcome at the park
Have Tips to About Hubbard Valley Park to share? Leave a comment below to let us know. Thanks!
Hubbard Valley Park & Playground Features & Amenities
- Small Playground
- Bathrooms (located a short walk from the playground)
- Large Lake where you can fish from the shoreline or fishing pier
- Large paved parking lot
- Nature Trails
- Half Mile Paved Walking Trail
- Covered Pavilion with picnic tables (can be rented out)
- Plenty of Green Space and Shade
- Sled Riding in Winter
Hubbard Valley Park & Playground
8600 Hubbard Valley Rd Seville, OH 44273
Located in Guilford Township south of Blake Road and north of Greenwich Road