Located in Guilford Township in Medina County is Hubbard Valley Park. The large park consists of multiple nature trails and a large 21 acre lake. Note: There was previously a small playground, but it has been removed.
It's typically less crowded that some of the other popular parks in Medina County and it's a great place to spend the afternoon.
All About Hubbard Valley Park
A large 21 acre lake, complete with a fishing pier is at the center of the park. You can either fish from the pier or from the shoreline. Helpful Tip: Those ages 16 and up need a fishing license to fish at Hubbard Valley Park.
The nature trails provide a beautiful walk as they wind around the lake, through the meadows and wooded areas. It's beautiful any time of the year.
In addition to the nature trails, there is also a half mile paved walkway that makes it way by the pavilion, through the fields where the sledding hill is and to a bridge that leads to the nature trails.
Tips for Visiting Hubbard Valley Park
- This is a great park if you want or avoid the congestion found at most other central Medina city parks especially during the summer and grade school spring break.
- The main trail is a perfect mix of woods & sunshine along the lake, and it's a great length for my young daughter to hike. It's never crowded and it has lovely changes with the seasons.
- The paved trail is perfect for strollers. A jogging stroller also works well on the trails that are unpaved.
- Dogs are welcome at the park
- If you plan to fish, keep in mind that anyone 16 or older needs a fishing license.
Have Tips to About Hubbard Valley Park to share? Leave a comment below to let us know. Thanks!
Hubbard Valley Park Features & Amenities
Small PlaygroundPlayground was removed
- Large Lake where you can fish from the shoreline or fishing pier
- Large paved parking lot
- Nature Trails
- Half Mile Paved Walking Trail
- Covered Pavilion with picnic tables (can be rented out)
- Plenty of Green Space and Shade
- Sled Riding in Winter
Hubbard Valley Park
8600 Hubbard Valley Rd Seville, OH 44273
Located in Guilford Township south of Blake Road and north of Greenwich Road