Located in the heart of Jackson Township, North Park has much to offer. The huge 70-acre park is the home of a large fully accessible playground that was newly remodeled in 2019, paved walking trails, a beautiful pond, and many ball fields. The township regularly hosts fun events at North Park and is currently in the process of building an amphitheater.
All About Jackson Township North Park and Playground
The playground is completely enclosed and consists of two play areas. One geared for older children that has multiple slides and climbing structures, and one with a smaller play structure that is great for toddlers and younger children. The playground also includes swing sets with infant, regular and handicap accessible swings. They even have the swings where parents can swing with their children.
About 100 yards from the playground and next to the parking lot there is a large covered pavilion that can be rented. In addition there is a nice deck, gazebo and sitting areas that overlook the beautiful lake. You are able to fish at the lake.
For those that enjoy walking, there is a mile long paved walking / running path around the perimeter of the park and a designated path for skating and biking.
Jackson Township North Park Playground Features & Amenities
The beautiful seventy-acre park is located on Fulton Rd directly across from Jackson High School.
- 70 acres
- Large Paved Parking Lot
- Picnic Tables located throughout the Park
- Drinking Fountains
- Plenty of Green Space and Shade
- Fully stocked lake
- Fully Accessible Playground
- Fully Enclosed
- Multiple Bridges & Climbing Structures
- Climbing Walls
- Swing-sets (Regular, Infant, Tire and Accessible Swings)
- Toddler Area
- Multiple Slides
- Sports & Recreation at Jackson Township North Park
- Seven Athletic Fields
- Soccer Fields
- Baseball / Softball Fields
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Sand Volleyball Courts
- Skate Park
- Paved Walking Track
- Multi-use track used for Skating and Bicycling
Jackson Township North Park
7660 Fulton Rd NW Massillon Ohio 44646
You may also be Interested In:
- Playground Near Me – The best area playgrounds
- Things to Do with Kids in Northeast Ohio – The ultimate list of fun places to go and things to do