Located in Memorial Park in Wadsworth, Kaleidoscope Playground is a huge wooden structure with a wide variety of things for children to play on, and because of the many wooden towers, it feels as if you are playing in a castle!
All About Kaleidoscope Playground
Kaleidoscope Playground is attached to Memorial Park in Wadsworth. The playground is a huge wooden structure with a wide variety of things for children to play on and because of the may wooden towers it feels like you are playing in a castle.
The playground contains two sections of swing sets, the one pictured above and one closer to the toddler area that also contains infant swings.
The toddler area of the playground contains some smaller structures and things for little ones to play on.
As you can see Kaleidoscope Playground is huge and has many things for children to play on and explore.
Throughout the playground there are benches and various places to sit and there is a pavilion with picnic tables nearby as well.
Tips for Visiting Kaleidoscope Playground
- Be cautious of the geese around young children. They are known to be a bit aggressive.
- Remember to bring along a few sand toys from home for your child to play with in the sandbox.
- The park is a nice place for photos, especially in the spring when the cherry trees are in bloom.
Have Tips or Comments About Kaleidoscope Playground? Leave a comment below. Thanks!
Kaleidoscope Playground Features & Amenities
The playground is part of Memorial Park, a 48 acre park in Wadsworth. The park contains the following:
- 48 Acres of land
- Parking Lot
- Pavilion with picnic tables
- Two Tennis Courts
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Walking Trails
- Drinking Fountain
- Lots of Green Space
- Kaleidoscope Playground
- Fully Enclosed
- Multiple Bridges
- Climbing Walls
- Balance Beams
- Swing-sets (Regular, Infant)
- Toddler Area
- Multiple Slides
155 Ault St Wadsworth Ohio 44281
*Note: Approximate address, look for signs to the playground on College Street
Many thanks to those who recommended Kaleidoscope Park! Please leave a comment below, if you have any other playgrounds or parks to recommend. Thanks!
You may also be interested in:
- Featured Playgrounds across Northeast Ohio
- Ultimate List of Things to do in Northeast Ohio
- FREE Summer Fun in Northeast Ohio