Orchard Hills Park is a large 237-acre park located in Chester Township that is part of the Geauga Park District. Below are pictures and details about all the park has to offer. Enjoy!
All About Orchard Hills Park and Playground
The recently build playground is located near the indoor/outdoor lodge and consists of a main tree house with two slides, a series of mushroom climbing stools,
And several styles of climbers, including one that looks like a crate of apples. There are benches surrounding the playground and nearby restrooms.
Orchard Hills Park Playground Features & Amenities
The park is part of the Geauga Park District.
- 237-acre park
- 3.6 miles of walking trails
- Orchard Themed Playground
- Tree house with two slides
- Multiple Climbing Structures (including one that looks like a crate of apples)
- Mushroom climbing stools
- Benches surrounding the playground
- Large Pond with Fishing Piers
- Winter Fun
- Trails are groomed for Cross Country Skiing
- Lighted Sled Riding Hill in the winter – Look for the pole with the “Lights” sign and switch. If you are the last person to leave the hill, please remember to turn off the lights.
- Indoor/Outdoor Lodge
- Open-air shelters with fireplaces
Orchard Hills Park
11340 Caves Road Chester Township (Chesterland, OH 44026)
Many Thanks to the Geauga Park District for letting me know about the park and for sharing pictures of the playground.