Orchard Hills Park is a large 237-acre park located in Chester Township that is part of the Geauga Park District. Below are pictures and details about all the park has to offer. Enjoy!
All About Orchard Hills Park and Playground
The recently build playground is located near the indoor/outdoor lodge and consists of a main tree house with two slides, a series of mushroom climbing stools,
And several styles of climbers, including one that looks like a crate of apples. There are benches surrounding the playground and nearby restrooms.
Tips for Visiting Orchard Hills Park
- It's easy to miss the entrance off Caves road. It's just north of Patterson's Fruit Farm.
- It's a dog friendly park and the trails are perfect for hiking with your pets.
- The playground is in full sun. If you visit during the summer months, wear hats and bring sunscreen.
- We love visiting during the fall because of it's close proximity to Patterson Fruit Farm. You can stop in to enjoy donuts and cider!
- The park has a really nice sled riding hill. They also have groomed cross country ski trails.
Have Tips or Comments About Orchard Hills Park & Playground? Leave a comment below to let us know. Thanks!
Orchard Hills Park Playground Features & Amenities
The park is part of the Geauga Park District.
- 237-acre park
- 3.6 miles of walking trails
- Orchard Themed Playground
- Tree house with two slides
- Multiple Climbing Structures (including one that looks like a crate of apples)
- Mushroom climbing stools
- Benches surrounding the playground
- Large Pond with Fishing Piers
- Winter Fun
- Trails are groomed for Cross Country Skiing
- Lighted Sled Riding Hill in the winter – Look for the pole with the “Lights” sign and switch. If you are the last person to leave the hill, please remember to turn off the lights.
- Indoor/Outdoor Lodge
- Open-air shelters with fireplaces
Orchard Hills Park
11340 Caves Road Chester Township (Chesterland, OH 44026)
You may also be Interested In:
- Playground Near Me – The best area playgrounds
- Things to Do with Kids in Northeast Ohio – The ultimate list of fun places to go and things to do
Many Thanks to the Geauga Park District for letting me know about the park and for sharing pictures of the playground.
Unfortunately again another childrens play park with no shade and get burned playing on equiptment. Why cant these parks shade the equiptment. That plastic burns children like the metal does, so eather they wear llong pants in 90 degree weather or play after 6pm abd before 10/ 11 am. There has to be a means to keep play equiptment safe during times that children visit these play parks.