Price Park is a beautiful 18.5-acre park located in North Canton Ohio. The park offers many activities for both adults and children. Our favorite things to do at the park include, watching the ducks & geese, playing on the playground, and walking on the paved trail.
The Playground at Price Park
The playground is another one of the spots we frequent. The main playground structure is equipped with various climbing structures, a covered platform, multiple slides, and monkey bars.
The playground also contains a toddler structure, infant and regular swings, and multiple climbing structures. There are also benches, a drinking fountain and restrooms nearby.
Paved Walking Trail
A one mile paved path winds through the park, past the playground, pond and pavilions. They've even placed benches at convenient locations along the path for anyone in need of a rest.
The park is also a hot spot for PokémonGo Players with many pokéstops, gym & pokémon to catch. If geocaching is your thing, you'll also find some caches hidden in the park.
Ducks & Geese at Price Park
There are quite a few ducks and geese who call Price Park home. It's fun to watch them swimming in the pond. While you may want to feed the ducks, guests aren't permitted to to do. This is for the safety of the ducks and visitors of the park.
Tips for Visiting Price Park
- The paved trail is perfect for strollers. A jogging stroller also works well on the trails that are unpaved.
- There is a lot of shade at the park, even on the playground. This makes it a great destination in the summer months because the kids can play outside without being in the complete sun.
- Dogs are welcome at the park, but they are not supposed to be within 15 feet of the walking path.
- The park is also a hot spot for PokémonGo Players with many Pokéstops, gym & Pokémon to catch. If geocaching is your thing, you'll also find some caches hidden in the park.
Have Tips to About Price Park to share? Leave a comment below to let us know. Thanks!
Price Park Features & Amenities
- Beautiful Pond with Ducks & Geese
- Fishing (Catch & Release)
- Large Playground
- One Mile Paved Walking Path
- Restrooms (Very Clean & Well Maintained)
- Drinking Fountains
- Covered Pavilions
- Picnic Tables & Benches
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Court
- Sand Volleyball
- Plenty of Shade and Green Space
1000 W. Maple Street North Canton Ohio 44720
You may also be Interested In: