The Broadview Heights Community Playground & Splash Pad are conveniently located next to one another on the Broadview Center Campus.
While the playground is open throughout the entire year, the Splash Pad operates daily from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
The Playground at Broadview Heights Park
The playground is small but mighty with a large variety of play structures located in a fully enclosed area.
There is a larger play structure as well as a small toddler sized structure with multiple slides, rock walls, a swing set (regular, infant and accessible) and a sand box.
The Splash Pad at Broadview Heights Park
The splash pad is located right next to the playground. Thankfully there is a fence separating the two areas so you don't have to worry about your children getting wet if you were only planning to visit the playground.
Note: These pictures of the splash pad were taken the day before it opened, which explains the lack of water.
Tips for Your Visit to Broadview Heights Community Park & Splash Pad
- There is minimal shade on the playground and none in the splash pad, so bring plenty of sunblock or a sun hat.
- You can see the entire park from any viewpoint, so it is manageable to keep track of multiple children at once.
- There are only a couple of toys in the sandbox, so you may want to bring along a few from home for your child to play with.
- They have two unisex handicap bathrooms with changing tables. This is nice for changing out of wet clothes into dry ones before heading to the playground.
- There is also a concession area with plenty of picnic tables. You can pack your own lunch or get some snacks from the concessions.
- The concessions stand only accepts cash, so make sure you have some on hand.
Have Tips or Comments About Broadview Heights Community Park & Splashpad? Leave a comment below to let us know. Thanks!
Broadview Heights Community Park & Splashpad Features & Amenities
- Fully enclosed playground
- Swings (baby, regular and accessible)
- Multiple slides
- Rock wall
- Multiple climbing structures
- Little and big kid playsets
- Covered Pavilion with picnic tables
- Skate Park
- Concession Stand
- Splash pad (Open Memorial Day – Labor Day)
Broadview Heights Community Playground & Splash Pad
9543 Broadview Rd Broadview Heights, OH 44147
You may also be Interested In:
- Playground Near Me – The best area playgrounds
- Things to Do with Kids in Northeast Ohio – The ultimate list of fun places to go and things to do
Leave a Reply