The playground feature this week is Fred Greenwood Park Splash Pad in Medina Ohio. Below are pictures of the park. Enjoy!
All About Fred Greenwood Park & Splash Pad
The playground, pavilion and splash pad (right behind the pavilion in the picture above) is located very close to the parking lot.
Up first is the play ground. As you can see, it's a small play structure, but does have a variety of things to keep the kids entertained for awhile.
The pavilion is conveniently located next to the playground and splash pad. It could make for a great location for an outdoor birthday party.
And last but not least is the splash pad that is located directly behind the pavilion. The splash pad consists of three large water features and numerous fountains spraying water from the ground.
And the best part is that it is FREE!
Fred Greenwood Park & Splash Pad Features & Amenities
Metzger Park sits on 38 acres of land across from A.I. Root Middle School in Medina. The park contains the following:
- 38 acres of land
- Pavilion (Size – 42′ x 32′; Seating Capacity 65 -75 people, Electricity, Water and Grill Available)
- Plenty of Green Space
- Shaded Areas
- Drinking Fountains
- Three Soccer Fields
- Three Softball Fields
- Two T-ball Fields
- Picnic Tables& Benches
- 1/8 mile Paved Walking Train
- Small Fiberglass Playground
- Located next to the Pavilion
- Monkey Bars
- Various Climbing Objects
- Splash Pad (Summer Months Only)
Fred Greenwood Park
333 W Sturbridge Dr Medina, Ohio 44256
You may also be Interested In:
- Playground Near Me – The best area playgrounds
- Things to Do with Kids in Northeast Ohio – The ultimate list of fun places to go and things to do
Danielle Kocurkovic says
They’ve updated this park:) you’ll have to come back for a visit! New play structures are in!