Beautiful Orange Village Community Park has so much to offer – a playground with unique equipment to keep the kids entertained, a paved trail that winds through the woods, a dog park, and plenty of green space. It's truly a destination for all ages!
Below are pictures and details about the park. Have a tip about Orange Village Community Park to share? Leave a comment below. Thanks!
Things to do at Orange Village Community Park
The playground equipment is very unique with a variety of slides and things to climb. It's also the perfect size. Big enough to keep the kids entertained for a long time and you can easily see the entire play are from wherever you stand. This makes it easy to keep an eye on multiple children at the same time.
It also has a rubberize surface which is great because it's mess free and much softer if some one accidentally trips and falls. My favorite part was the tall spiral slide.
Another highlight of the park is the paved walking trail through the woods. There are a variety of paths, it's shaded and because it's paved you can easily push a stroller as you walk. We even saw a family who's son was riding a tricycle while they walked.
Of course there are plenty of sporting options too: Basketball, Volleyball, Pickleball, Baseball, Soccer and there is even a putting / chipping green if you want to bring along your golf clubs.
They recently added a dog park, which two fenced sections – one for small dogs and one for large dogs. Make sure to bring a dog bowl and water with you.
Tips for Visiting Orange Village Community Park
- The playground has really unique equipment with things that a variety of ages would enjoy.
- Because of the layout of the playground, you can easily see the whole thing from wherever you stand. This makes it easy to keep an eye on multiple children playing in different areas.
- There are a group of picnic tables located next to the playground. They are in the shade which is really nice.
- The paved trail throughout the woods are beautiful and are great for strollers.
- There is a little free library at the park. Consider bringing along a book to donate and take a new book to read for yourself.
- There is a porta potty located next to the playground.
- Remember to bring a bowl and water for your dogs if you go to the dog park.
Have tips about visiting Orange Village Community Park? Leave a comment below. Thanks!
Orange Village Community Park Features & Amenities
- Large Playground with unique equipment and rubber surface
- Paved walking trail through the woods
- Trail with Fitness Stations and Information Kiosks
- Dog Park
- Sports Options
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Pickleball Court
- 2 Baseball Fields
- Soccer Field
- Sand volleyball court
- Putting Greens – Chipping Greens
- Sledding Hill in the Winter months
- 2 Picnic Pavilions – Can be rented
- Large Paved Parking Lot
- Plenty of Green Space and Shade
Orange Village Community Park
29550 Emery Rd Chagrin Falls, OH 44022
You may also be Interested In: