Ravenna Community Playground is a fun castle-themed playground conveniently located next to The Portage Hike & Bike trail. Below are pictures and details about all the park has to offer. Enjoy!
All About Ravenna Community Playground
The parking lot is right next to the park and the playground is easy to spot from the main road. As soon as we arrived, we headed straight for the playground.
The playground itself looks like a castle and has lots of different ramps and platforms for the kids to explore.
A small toddler play structure is also located at the park, complete with small scale slides and platforms.
There is also a miniature town located in the toddler area that has small scale buildings and a train.
There are two different swing sets. One (pictured above) with regular swings, a tire swing, and an accessible swing. And another in the toddler area that has both infant swings and an accessible swing.
There is also a pavilion located near the playground and numerous benches throughout the park.
The Portage Bike and Hike Trail is located next to the playground. We took a short walk along the trail. Next time we are going to bring along our bikes so we can ride farther along the trail.
Tips for Visiting Ravenna Community Playground
- The playground is large and often active with many children. You'll want to keep a close eye on your children during the busy times.
- Remember to bring along a few sand toys from home for your child to play with in the sandbox.
- Bring your bike or walking shoes to take advantage of the nearby trails.
Have Tips or Comments About Ravenna Community Playground? Leave a comment below. Thanks!
Ravenna Community Playground Features & Amenities
In total the entire park is more than 102 acres and includes all of the following:
- Multiple Paved Parking Lots
- Pavilion with picnic tables
- Lots of Green Space (not much shade though)
- Inclusive Playground with Castle Theme
- Multiple Bridges
- Climbing Walls
- Swing-sets (Regular, Infant, Inclusive)
- Toddler Area
- Multiple Slides
- Mini Town
- Next to the Portage Bike and Hike Trail
Ravenna Community Playground
98 Chestnut Hill Dr., Ravenna, OH 44266 (across from Ravenna High School)
You may also be interested in: