Glenmeadow Park is a popular park in Twinsburg and it's easy to see why. Families will enjoy the spacious park with a paved walking trail, a variety of sports fields, a playground at the heart of it all. There are even fun animal statues (lion, elephant, dinosaur, gorilla) that young children are sure to love.
Below are pictures and details about the park. Have a tip about Glenmeadow Park to share? Leave a comment below. Thanks!
Things to do at Glenmeadow Park
The colorful playground is conveniently located a short walk from the parking lot. With slides, swings and fun “spider web” like ropes it is sure to keep the kids entertained.
There are benches and picnic tables near the playground where you can sit in the shade while you watch the kids play.
The park also has a variety of small animal statues that are sure to capture the attention of young kids. Elephants, dinosaurs, lions, gorillas and more. Remember to snap a few photos of your kids riding on the back of their favorite animal.
Tips for Visiting Glenmeadow Park
- Because of all the sports fields (baseball, softball and soccer), the park gets crowded on Saturday mornings when those sports are in season.
- The playground is conveniently located near the parking lot.
- There are several picnic tables located under some trees next to the playground.
- Restrooms available at the park, but they are only open during select hours.
- There is a nice paved walking path throughout the park. Great for strollers.
- Dogs are allowed at the park.
Have tips about visiting Glenmeadow Park? Leave a comment below. Thanks!
Glenmeadow Park Features & Amenities
- Large Playground
- Paved Walking Trails
- Pavilions (can be reserved)
- Sports Options
- Baseball / Softball Fields
- Basketball Court
- Soccer Field
- Tennis Courts
- Lots of Green Space
1961 Glenwood Dr, Twinsburg, OH 44087
You may also be Interested In: