Water Works Park is a HUGE park located in Cuyahoga Falls and is the home to numerous ball field, reservable pavilions, walking trails, a hike and bike trail, and a large playground. It's a fun destination for a short trip to the park and a perfect location for hosting a birthday party or family gathering.
All About Water Works Park & Playground
The playground area is very clean and well maintained. It consists of a variety of plastic slides, climbing structures, platforms, bridges, monkey bars, balance beams, and more..
The toddler area of the playground consists of a slightly smaller structure with lots of things to keep little ones busy.
There are also several benches nearby so parents and sit and take a rest while still maintaining sight of their children.
The playground also has a number of swings available. The swing set above has both infant and accessible swings, and there is also another that has 6-8 regular swings.
There is a large sandbox at one end of the playground. If your children like to play in the sand, be sure to bring some shovels and buckets.
While the park has so many great features, my favorite is the large trees and green space. The trees keep the sections of the play area shaded and cool from the hot summer sun.
In addition to the playground there are many fun things to do at Water Works Park. The map above shows the layout of the park, including the location of all the ball fields (baseball and soccer), the walking trails, the bike trail to the Summit Metro Parks, fishing areas, and more.
You'll also notice that the park is located directly behind Water Works Family Aquatic Center with a pool, large water slides, lazy river, and more. It's a wonderful and affordable destination during the summer
Water Works Park Playground Features & Amenities
- Multiple Paved Parking Lot
- Picnic Tables and benches located throughout the Park
- Drinking Fountains
- Multiple Pavilions that can be reserved
- Plenty of Green Space and Shade
- Lake with Fishing and Boat Dock
- Waterworks Family Aquatic Center *Charge
- Multiple Bridges & Climbing Structures
- Climbing Walls
- Swing-sets (Regular, Infant and Accessible Swings)
- Toddler Area
- Multiple Slides
- Sports & Recreation at Water Works Park
- Eight Athletic Fields
- Soccer Fields
- Baseball / Softball Fields
- Bocci Ball
- Horse Showes
- Skate Park
- Two Walking Trails
- Hike & Bike Trail to Summit County Metroparks
Water Works Park
2025 Munroe Falls Ave., Cuyahoha Falls, OH 44221
You may also be Interested In:
- Playground Near Me – The best area playgrounds
- Things to Do with Kids in Northeast Ohio – The ultimate list of fun places to go and things to do
Leave a Reply